Playing Record since 1958/59 Season
The above figures are for League Games only, and don't include games where teams didn't complete the season. 1962-63 and 2019-20 seasons voided
Kits over the years
The Early Years
The club was founded in 1933, and was originally named Olympic AFC, before quickly adopting their current name. The inaugural meeting of the club took place at the Wooden Doll cafe in Palmers Green on June 23rd, 1933. The meeting was attended by Messrs. D. J. “Jock” Ferguson, H. A. “Tommy” Thompson and C. E. H. “Cyril” Brown, who were joined by four young players S. Holland, H. Eldridge, F. Hill and S. Dean.
In their first season the team played in the Wood Green JOC Minor League and won all ten games scoring 105 goals and letting in just ten to win their first piece of silverware.
The following year the first team moved to Middlesex County Amateur League where they finished runners-up in Division Two (North) and the reserve team took part in the Wood Green JOC Minor League also finishing runners-up.
Eight more league titles and two cup wins followed in the next four years before World War II intervened and organised senior sport ceased. The club was unable to field a team in the 1942/43 season due to all pre-war members serving in H.M. Forces.
The minor XI still continued to play in cups and a league, while a few friendlies also took place during the war period.